IPI Photo Contest Terms and Conditions
- Entries can only be submitted electronically to the Contest website: https://photo.ipipotash.org/. We do not accept photos sent by email.
- Eligibility: IPI photo Contest is open to all citizens around the world, who are 18 years of age or older when submitting their photo/s.
- Fees: Free
- Deadline for submitting your photos is November 30, 2020
- Prizes: US$ 500 First Prize and US$ 250 Second Prize.
- Only digital/electronic images will be accepted.
- Only high-resolution images will be able to be uploaded: photographs must be submitted in .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format, a minimum of 300 dpi, at least 2,000 pixels wide and no larger than 10 MB. Mobile photographs must be submitted at their highest resolution.
- Photos should not contain dates nor text.
- Photos should not contain a trademark or logo of any company
- Photos should not contain any person (adult or minor) or animals – but rather only crops, plants and plants’ organs (leaves, fruits etc.)
- Each entrant can attach at least one and up to 10 photographs.
- A short and descriptive caption or title must be provided for each photo when submitting (max 150 words). Nutrient, crop, location (country, region), date when photograph was taken, and name of photographer are mandatory fields.
- Each photo must be the sole and original creation of the entrant submitting it and must be the entrant’s own work. No copyrighted images may be used.
- The winners (first and second prizes) will be notified by e-mail within one month of the closing date of the competition.
- Photos will be judged on theme and technical quality. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory.
- The judging and selection of the winners will be conducted by judges selected at the discretion of IPI.
- Decision of the judges is final.
- If an entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, IPI reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
- Copyright in all images submitted for this Contest remains with the respective entrants. However, by entering the Contest and submitting photo(s), each entrant grants IPI a royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, modify, publish, display, create derivative works from and reproduce the submitted photo(s) in any of IPI publications, in IPI apps, in IPI website www.ipipotash.org and on IPI social media, and agree to grant IPI use of the photo(s).
- IPI reserves the right to post the submitted images showing nutrient deficiencies, along with appropriate supporting information. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit.
- IPI will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting entry/ies to the Contest, the Entrant confirms that the rules for this Contest, as set out above, have been read, understood and agreed to by the Entrant.